FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27th, 8AM to 7PM: RECORD STORE DAY BLACK FRIDAY
- RSD EXCLUSIVE RELEASES (FULL INFO BELOW)
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR BIGGEST DISCOUNT OF THE YEAR: 25% OFF ALL USED VINYL, ENAMEL PINS, AND SWEAT MERCH!
- MORNING TUNES BY DJs RICHIE HELL, HOTTPANTS, AND LOLO
- COMPLIMENTARY TOPO CHICO AGUA MINERAL, SNACKS, AND DOGFISH HEAD BEER
- NEW SWEAT MASKS DROP!
SWEAT RSD RULES:
General Sweat RSD rules apply– one copy per person per title, doors open at 8am, and anyone in line before 7am will get to “call” one title which will be reserved for them, while supplies last. (RSVPing here is *not* for a place in line, it’s first come, first served as always.)
We HIGHLY recommend calling or messaging the shop in advance to see if we received specific titles you’re looking for. We will know all of what we’ll have in stock by Wednesday 11/25.
Masks are mandatory and we’ll provide hand sanitizer. The line will be social distanced 6’ apart. Once it hits 8AM, up to five customers at a time will be able to shop the RSD crates and the store before checking out.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28th, NOON to 7PM: SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR BIGGEST DISCOUNT OF THE YEAR: 25% OFF ALL USED VINYL, ENAMEL PINS, AND SWEAT MERCH
- COMPLIMENTARY TOPO CHICO AND BEER FROM WYWOOD BREWING
- SALE ALSO CONTINUES SUNDAY, NOV 30th, NOON TO 5PM
Reminder: record stores make our communities better. If you agree but don’t collect vinyl or dig RSD, you can still support Sweat by becoming a member at Withfriends