Happy Friday! We know you can’t wait to get out of work for the weekend so here are some links to help you waste time until the clock strikes 5…
- Lucas Leyva’s Rachel Goodrich video was featured on My Old Kentucky Blog and Rachel has a cute new video up on The B-Tapes, which you can watch below. They were shooting in Miami this summer so stay tuned for more videos with ANR, Modernage and Animal Tropical!
- Sweat friends Colin Foord of Morphologic and Matt Gajewski of Pure Imagination were both featured in the New Times’ countdown of 100 Creatives.
- Miami music blog Independent Ethos has some cool articles about the upcoming Nitzer Ebb show and a recap of a ton of the shows we just experienced during Miami’s random “Rocktober”
- Here’s a short recap vid of our Gatsby Gone Goth Halloween party at the Raleigh with music by Panic Bomber
- Our Events Page is updated and kicking! Check it out for all the upcoming in-stores and shows around town, and if your event’s not there, add it!